Bose Frames Tenor Rectangular Audio Bluetooth Sunglasses
- Nothing in or on your ears. That’s the beauty of Bose OpenAudio design. The benefit: you can interact with the world — all while discreetly listening to your music.
- Bose Frames Tenor audio sunglasses feature a high-gloss black finish with stainless-steel hinges, and durable polarized lenses that are scratch and shatter-proof.
- The Bose Frames Tenor sunglasses fit has been refined to match a wide range of face shapes. With a lightweight, smooth nylon frame, it’s both comfortable and durable.
- Convenience at your fingertips. Bose Bluetooth sunglasses give you the ability to control music and calls right from your sunglasses.
- Take calls on the go, hands-free. Bose Frames Tenor features a microphone system designed to focus on your voice while reducing the sounds of wind and noise around you.
- The Bose Music app gives you access to everything your Bose audio sunglasses have to offer. Get tips, personalize settings, unlock new features as they’re released, and get started right away.
- Bose audio sunglasses frames are prescription (Rx) ready, so you can enjoy all the benefits of audio sunglasses with lenses made just for you. (See Rx lens providers for replacement.)
What’s in the box
- Bose Frames Tenor
- Polarized lenses
- Carry case
- Charging cable
- Cleaning cloth
- Size: 55mm x 17mm x 136mm (Lens width – Distance between lenses – Temple length)
- Weight: 1.76 oz
- Bluetooth range: 33 ft (10 m)
- Bluetooth version: 5.1
- Battery charging time: Up to 1 hour
- Battery life: Up to 5.5 hours
There are no reviews yet.