Bose Frames Soprano Cat Eye Audio Bluetooth Sunglasses
- Nothing in or on your ears. That’s the beauty of Bose OpenAudio design. The benefit —you can interact with the world — all while discreetly listening to your music.
- Experience the crafted quality of ultramodern materials that both look and feel luxurious. Soprano style features a high-gloss black finish with stainless-steel hinges, and durable polarized lenses that will not easily scratch or shatter.
- The Bose Frames Soprano fit has been refined to match a wide range of face shapes. With a lightweight, smooth nylon frame, it’s both comfortable and durable.
- Convenience at your fingertips. Bose Bluetooth sunglasses give you the ability to control music and calls right from your audio sunglasses.
- Take calls on the go, hands-free. Bose Frames Soprano features an advanced microphone system, designed to focus on your voice while reducing the sounds of wind and noise around you.
- The Bose Music app gives you access to everything your Bose audio sunglasses have to offer. Get tips, personalize settings, unlock new features as they’re released, and get started right away with a guided setup.
- Lenses for every look. You have more than one look. So do Bose’s polarized lenses. Browse the Bose Frames Lens Collection for easily interchangeable tinted lenses you can swap on the fly to complete your look. (Optional lenses sold separately.)
- Bose Frames. Your prescription. Bose sunglasses are prescription (Rx) ready, so you can enjoy all the benefits of audio sunglasses with lenses made just for you. (See Rx lens providers for replacement.)
What’s in the box:
- Bose Frames Soprano
- Polarized lenses
- Carry case
- Charging cable
- Cleaning cloth
- Frames Soprano: 55 mm – 17 mm – 136 mm (Lens width – Distance between lenses – Temple length)
- Weight: 1.76 oz
- Bluetooth range: 33 ft (10 m)
- Battery charging time: Up to 1 hour
- Battery life: Up to 5.5 hours of streaming music playback
There are no reviews yet.